Quest for Quality: Process Improvement Tools (Modules 1, 2 & 3)
Dates et lieux
Sep 18, 2013 - Oct 03, 2013, 154 University Avenue, Toronto, ON
Nov 01, 2013 - Feb 01, 2014, WINTER 2013 WAITING LIST, An easy way to let us know you're interested! Once we receive 10 registrations we will schedule a date during the specified timeframe., Vancouver, BC
• Introduces process management tools and techniques to help you identify and close quality gaps in your organization
• Includes a process improvement assignment related to one of the key processes in your organization
• Covers a range of topics including:
- Excellence Canada Quality Principles
- Framework for Excellence
- Process Mapping
- Cost of Quality
- Quality Gaps
- Process Metrics
- Displaying Data (Pareto Chart, Run Chart, Control Chart, Performance/importance matrix, etc.)
- Problem Statements
- Decision Matrix
- Fishbone Diagram
The award winning Quest for Quality training course is comprised of three modules:
• Module 1 consists of a self-study workbook that teaches the basic principles and concepts of quality
• Module 2 is a full-day workshop that teaches quality tools and techniques to identify and quantify the impact of quality gaps in your organizations
• Module 3 is a full-day workshop that teaches you to apply quality tools and techniques to close quality gaps in your organization, ensure they remain closed, and are improved over time
Modules 2 and 3 are conducted over two non-consecutive days. The time in between modules is used by participants to complete the ‘Module 2 Assignment’. This assignment gives participants an opportunity to practice the skills they have learned in a real-life process in their organization.
• The Module One workbook will be mailed to you soon after you register and must be completed prior to attending Modules 2 & 3.
Contenu du coursHow to define processes in which you work every day
How to map your process using three levels of process mapping
How to use the Excellence Canada Framework for Excellence to directly assist the application of excellence to your organization
How to collect data that relate to your processes and use them to track improvement
How to display your collected data using the appropriate graph
How to write problem and project mission statements
How to identify a quality gap in your organization and then, using a project storyboard with appropriate quality tools and techniques, manage the process to close the gap so that the customer's agreed requirements can be met or exceeded, the first time, every time.
Qui devrait participerAll employees, managers, senior executives, and quality professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or entire organization.
Suitable for both the public and private sectors.
Any individual who would like to learn some fundamental quality tools to help drive continuous improvement.