Quest for a Healthy Workplace®: Understanding the Excellence Canada Healthy Workplace® Criteria for Excellence
Learn how an organization can improve performance, become more successful, and be recognized for excellence by implementing a healthy workplace strategy using the Excellence Canada Healthy Workplace® Criteria for Excellence, and our Progressive Excellence Program® (PEP), which guides the implementation process.
This 1-day course will introduce you to the PEP program and the PEP Healthy Workplace® Level One Criteria that focuses primarily on developing commitment by leaders. It starts by including the business case for a healthy work environment, reviews the components of a healthy workplace, the healthy workplace principles and then reviews and allows a self-assessment of Level One, then finishes by briefly reviewing what follows Level One.
- The components of a healthy workplace, and significant healthy workplace principles
- The link between a healthy workplace and improved business performance
- A Healthy Workplace® Framework, and steps to design and implement a Healthy Workplace®
- How to use the Healthy Workplace® Criteria to directly assist the implementation of excellence in your organization
- How to score the self-assessment of your organization
- How to use PEP to integrate Healthy Workplace® efforts across your organization
- How to apply for PEP certification and/or the Canada Awards for Excellence (Healthy Workplace®)
Who Should AttendAll those interested in developing and being recognized for a healthy workplace program in their workgroup or organization
Suitable for both the public and private sectors