Why become a Partner in Excellence?
As an organization committed to business growth, customer service, sustained improvement, and industry leadership, you have choices to make. Of all the organizations in business today, only a third of them are ever in a position to make these commitments. Fewer still have the time, resources and ability to make real, lasting change happen. So as a forward thinking organization, what are your choices for sustained growth and organizational improvement?
- Perform all improvement initiatives internally through task forces
- Hire a management and/or business consultant with experience in your industry
- Become ISO Certified and focus on product, service, and quality improvements
- Acquire a competitor in your industry, preferably one that is committed to sustained improvement
- Become a Partner in Excellence
The first four choices are going to cost your organization significant time, money, and commitment. And there is no guarantee that in the end, they will work. Making internal changes and hiring a consultant may result in short term gains, but rarely make a long-term impact. By partnering with Excellence Canada, you are making the best choice – a decision that will pay off again and again, throughout the years and create an indefinite, sustained improvement in every area of your organization.